?CS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Site for ?CS Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Macjad
What do you do now? I_vote_lcapWhat do you do now? I_voting_barWhat do you do now? I_vote_rcap 
etc
What do you do now? I_vote_lcapWhat do you do now? I_voting_barWhat do you do now? I_vote_rcap 
skinwings
?CSE:iAndie
Poke
Pharaoh
<><><>
RoNdOuDoU
?CS:Wacky
sabtas
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» What do you do now?
What do you do now? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 am by skinwings

» The End of ?CS
What do you do now? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 am by skinwings

» Cricket Finals
What do you do now? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 pm by Macjad

» My Resignation
What do you do now? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 am by ?CSE:iAndie

» Skype (Teamspeak)
What do you do now? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm by Pharaoh

» Pic Postage
What do you do now? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 am by Macjad

» Rule to this forum
What do you do now? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 pm by Macjad

» Corrupted Wishing
What do you do now? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 am by ?CSE:iAndie

What do you do now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Macjad
?CS:Grand Inquisitor, ?CS:Co-Leader, ?CS:Administrator, JewJosh fan
?CS:Grand Inquisitor, ?CS:Co-Leader, ?CS:Administrator, JewJosh fan
Macjad

What do you do now? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do now?   What do you do now? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Well, the forums are dead, the clan is dead yet I still see people use the clan tag. I dont see many people are going to pick up on this becuase they may look at the forums again. But just out of curiousity, what are you doing now? I'm talking about real life and your online life.

For me, after I stopped playing Tremulous (Never gave up HUD making, just that the progress of making one is becoming slower and slower), I started playing Command & Conquer: Renegade online, and joined in a server called Exodus. I have made many new friends there, and stil working my way to at least get Half Moderator status, but Real Life stuff has caught up and I've completely stopped for the time now. In real life, I've got to do NCEA (Getting a good job) and deciding either to become a ICT teacher, or go over to America to get a job with a Video Game Company (I was thinking Infinity Ward). I've already got at least 15 credits, and need at least 80 to pass NCEA level 1 (NCEA level 2 and 3 are more easier), so I'm already on my way to getting a cool job Cool . Yes, I have a Gf, and I have friends (insert jealousness Razz ), and looking to get at least a car (after I get my licence that is).

So yea. I look forward to reading you storys.

Also, if you want your password, e-mail me at J.Rumbal@windowslive.com. I'll be sure to respond.
Back to top Go down
<><><>
?CS:Granger
?CS:Granger
<><><>

PostSubject: Re: What do you do now?   What do you do now? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:21 am

First of all, hello macjad. Very Happy

well as of now, it's summer and I am on my way to first year highschool D:
no gf. Maybe some friends >.>

and as of trem, doing fine... Think I've gotten a little better xD
and I just became a part if the CTU clan. Looking forward to seeing the other's replies and stories.

P.S. I miss you guys D: Surprised
Back to top Go down
skinwings
?CS:Leader, ?CS:Administrator, ?CS:Fourm Founder
?CS:Leader, ?CS:Administrator, ?CS:Fourm Founder

PostSubject: Re: What do you do now?   What do you do now? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 am

God, long no see Macjad!

Great to hear that you are looking into a profession in Gaming Very Happy. I am finishing my last year at High school and hoping to get into my uni course next year D:!

I'm still a trem-fanatic Razz Administrating on uBP still but not making any HUDs. I have got incrediably better i think Smile.

Real life st00fs. Started to skate Very Happy fun but hurts like shit when you fall Razz. Have made a few full games and modded a ton of other ones. Have a gf and have been together for almost 3 years now O:!

Good old ?CS:. Missing it alot but hopefully going to start up a new clan which is actually serious about scrimming and such. Learnt alot since the days of ?CS:

Good luck with the rest of the year both of you!

Missed you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaosscrenity.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do now?   What do you do now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
?CS Clan :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: