?CS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Site for ?CS Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Macjad
Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcapScrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 I_voting_barScrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
etc
Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcapScrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 I_voting_barScrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
skinwings
?CSE:iAndie
Poke
Pharaoh
<><><>
RoNdOuDoU
?CS:Wacky
sabtas
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» What do you do now?
Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 am by skinwings

» The End of ?CS
Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 am by skinwings

» Cricket Finals
Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 pm by Macjad

» My Resignation
Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 am by ?CSE:iAndie

» Skype (Teamspeak)
Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm by Pharaoh

» Pic Postage
Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 am by Macjad

» Rule to this forum
Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 pm by Macjad

» Corrupted Wishing
Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 am by ?CSE:iAndie

Scrim the =(namehere)= clan

Go down 
+3
Macjad
etc
Poke
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Macjad
?CS:Grand Inquisitor, ?CS:Co-Leader, ?CS:Administrator, JewJosh fan
?CS:Grand Inquisitor, ?CS:Co-Leader, ?CS:Administrator, JewJosh fan
Macjad

Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim the =(namehere)= clan   Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:06 am

Skpye is alright. Probley will/might lag your computer while playing so yea.
We have to pay for a server to TS and you ahve to be in a location, which is meh.
Back to top Go down
Poke
?CS:Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: Scrim the =(namehere)= clan   Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Actually i use skype and play but i dont lag i guess its becuase i have a good computer but idk all i know is that i dont lag.
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Scrim the =(namehere)= clan   Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:26 am

If your going with skype, i wont be talking to you until the end of the year.
Scrim doesn't like my laptop somuch so im saving up to buy a brand new PC Very Happy

USB Numberpads anyone?
Back to top Go down
Poke

PostSubject: Re: Scrim the =(namehere)= clan   Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:19 pm

nice i have a new pc also its about 4 months old now though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrim the =(namehere)= clan   Scrim the =(namehere)= clan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrim the =(namehere)= clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2