?CS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Site for ?CS Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Macjad
Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! I_vote_lcapNot sure if this is the right place, but hai! I_voting_barNot sure if this is the right place, but hai! I_vote_rcap 
etc
Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! I_vote_lcapNot sure if this is the right place, but hai! I_voting_barNot sure if this is the right place, but hai! I_vote_rcap 
skinwings
?CSE:iAndie
Poke
Pharaoh
<><><>
RoNdOuDoU
?CS:Wacky
sabtas
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» What do you do now?
Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 am by skinwings

» The End of ?CS
Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 am by skinwings

» Cricket Finals
Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 pm by Macjad

» My Resignation
Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 am by ?CSE:iAndie

» Skype (Teamspeak)
Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm by Pharaoh

» Pic Postage
Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 am by Macjad

» Rule to this forum
Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 pm by Macjad

» Corrupted Wishing
Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 am by ?CSE:iAndie

Not sure if this is the right place, but hai!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJosh
?CS:Dretch

Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if this is the right place, but hai!   Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:04 pm

As said, not sure if this is the right area. If it isn't, sorry and feel free to move it.

Most, if not all, of you know me already. Probably from uBP.
Just wanted to say hello, and get involved I guess. I've heard of CS for awhile, never thought about joining in until now.

I'm bored and I want to join a clan that's fun to be around, not some overly seriously clan that are all dicks.

But uh, if I wanted to join? Where would I...? Confusing forums and all...

Anyway, I'll hang around and try to help, I can be useful.
I can code slightly, maybe get a website or Trem server, do some image editing or creating, and help people with tech (or even personal) problems. I like to help!

So hi all, nice to finally be here.
Back to top Go down
http://jjosh.freehostia.com
Macjad
?CS:Grand Inquisitor, ?CS:Co-Leader, ?CS:Administrator, JewJosh fan
?CS:Grand Inquisitor, ?CS:Co-Leader, ?CS:Administrator, JewJosh fan
Macjad

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is the right place, but hai!   Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:19 am

JJosh wrote:
I can code slightly
I ahh, taught him that <.<

Anyway, welcome to teh fourms.

Edit: There used to be an intro fourm. They got rid of it. Meh, lets just post on here.
Back to top Go down
JJosh

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is the right place, but hai!   Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 am

Heeey, I learnt to code by myself.

But anyway, yeah, you need an Intro section...
Back to top Go down
http://jjosh.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this is the right place, but hai!   Not sure if this is the right place, but hai! Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure if this is the right place, but hai!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
?CS Clan :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: