?CS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Site for ?CS Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Macjad
Unlimited BP Server I_vote_lcapUnlimited BP Server I_voting_barUnlimited BP Server I_vote_rcap 
etc
Unlimited BP Server I_vote_lcapUnlimited BP Server I_voting_barUnlimited BP Server I_vote_rcap 
skinwings
?CSE:iAndie
Poke
Pharaoh
<><><>
RoNdOuDoU
?CS:Wacky
sabtas
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» What do you do now?
Unlimited BP Server EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 am by skinwings

» The End of ?CS
Unlimited BP Server EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 am by skinwings

» Cricket Finals
Unlimited BP Server EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 pm by Macjad

» My Resignation
Unlimited BP Server EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 am by ?CSE:iAndie

» Skype (Teamspeak)
Unlimited BP Server EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm by Pharaoh

» Pic Postage
Unlimited BP Server EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 am by Macjad

» Rule to this forum
Unlimited BP Server EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 pm by Macjad

» Corrupted Wishing
Unlimited BP Server EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 am by ?CSE:iAndie

Unlimited BP Server

Go down 
+2
sabtas
Pharaoh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh
?CS:Basilisk
Pharaoh

Unlimited BP Server Empty
PostSubject: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 am

If you have been on it lately you would of noticed the the new Vampire mode replacing Extreme Sudden Death Because Apparently Extreme Sudden Death doesn't work anymore because of the server upgrade.

Vampire Sudden Death Destroys every building one by one on both side (there is a glitch where if the aliens have too many eggs they wont all die) Your health slowly goes down over time and you gain health by attacking your enemys. Because of this, uBP
has become horriblly unbalanced and sometimes unfair. Mainly because the humans just camp in groups in the middle of a big room and wait for aliens to come to get them but before the aliens can get them the die because of the long range fire.

Pharoah requests your opinion!
Back to top Go down
sabtas
?CS:Dretch

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:35 am

It has made the game really unbalanced but all the same it is a fun mode to play. Over all tho extreme sudden death was still the betta option in my appinion
Back to top Go down
Macjad
?CS:Grand Inquisitor, ?CS:Co-Leader, ?CS:Administrator, JewJosh fan
?CS:Grand Inquisitor, ?CS:Co-Leader, ?CS:Administrator, JewJosh fan
Macjad

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:12 am

I have seen different tactics in VSD and ESD. In VSD, they use dreatchs, mainly because the chaingun is the most inaffective gun against it, mainly because you waste alot of ammo against them, and then they probley have like lots of health. Tyrants, and lucis are very inaffective, and people just disregrad them for more better weapons, like the Pain Saw (because it does high damage), and maybe the rifle because of it good high damage per round. Chaingun is only used against the people who forgot to rush and wanted to keep there stance as a rant or goon. Mass Driver is alright. Gives you a boost. Lucifer is meh. A person luci-holding can do well, but must find a alien or else. Flamer is a very effective weapon against the dreatchs. Has a high damage, but does self damage in a way. Las, and pulse=no. With aliens, as again, alot of dreatchs, and that about it. Mainly because most people will use chaingun and will try to get rid of them Via. them using there ammo. There is a huge advantage for mainly, the person who is top-dog (Aka. Mainly has the most health). They usally win, and just hide for the rest of the game.

ESD is different. Most people use the top ranked weapons like lucifer cannon, chaingun, rants and adv. goons. But, there are tactics in which others can use other things to defeat trollers. Mainly, people may use the las-gun because its high accercy??? and mid damage=high annoyance=people go the other way=people die from a sweeping advance. While people may be a noob and try the luci, other will be the tactical person and think more clearly about getting rid of him.

TL;DR: VSD: Striaght down to business. ESD: Tactical.
Back to top Go down
Poke

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:51 pm

wow that was long to read but I heard from Adeya that when ESD gets repaired he will put it at 30 mins at the game like before but since Adeya knows they camp he will put VSD at 45 mins allowing players to attack or else they die and so i feel that is good becuase 1) There will be no camp 2)The game will end faster 3)We all know humans will win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:23 am

Thats sounds like a great idea! no more camping for 1 hour Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Poke

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Yeah adeya told us one day when there was only like 6 of us on one day long ago.
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:13 am

VSD got removed and we wait for ESD to be fixed! HORRAY
Back to top Go down
sabtas

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 am

he not removing VSD any more he making it at 30 ESD then at 45 i think he said VSD to stop the camping and keep every 1 happy Smile
Back to top Go down
?CS:Elite Leader, ?CS:Administrator
?CS:Elite Leader, ?CS:Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 am

Didn't Poke just say that?

Anyway, I don't mind VSD, it restricts games from 45+ to 32-35 mins.
Back to top Go down
skinwings
?CS:Leader, ?CS:Administrator, ?CS:Fourm Founder
?CS:Leader, ?CS:Administrator, ?CS:Fourm Founder

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:43 pm

VSD Has not been Removed.

It has just been changed to 45:00

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaosscrenity.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited BP Server   Unlimited BP Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlimited BP Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum